Rolling shutters in Lake Charles don’t just shield your residence from intruders, they can improve its resale value too.
These shutters offer lots of other benefits to your home, which we’ll go over shortly. When you’re considering adding them to your home, you’ll want to select a skilled pro. Like one from Louver Shop of Louisiana, who will help you select and customize the ideal model for your residence during a free consultation.
Here are a couple of other pluses that rolling shutters can bring to your residence.<.p>
7 Perks of Getting Rolling Shutters for Your Home
- They’re more desirable than other intruder prevention devices. Adding bars on your windows and doors can be unattractive. Our rolling shutters come with a compact housing box and are designed to blend in with your house’s architecture, not detract from it. And although they’re more pleasing to look at, they still provide a reinforced layer of protection that tightly locks into place.
- They protect your residence’s items from prying eyes. These shutters keep thieves from looking through windows or doors to find out what’s inside your house.
- But they can do more than merely shield your home from burglars. Rolling shutters can increase your energy efficiency on calm days and give a blackout effect. Their strong aluminum fabrication can also protect your residence from harsh storms. They shield the weakest areas of your home from aerial debris and rain. Some of the kinds we install can also be used as hurricane shutters.
- They’re fast and easy to unfurl. Rolling shutters that are motorized or automated can be deployed in just a few minutes with hardly any effort required. If you want manual operation, we offer that as well. And select shutters can be customized with a weather sensor to make their use even faster and easier.
- They don’t need lots of upkeep. You aren’t required to do much for shutter upkeep, besides keeping them free of dirt.
- They may increase your home’s value. Rolling shutters can be a pleasing add-on for potential buyers.
- They may reduce your homeowner’s insurance premium. Your insurance company typically supports adding security systems to your home, which might help lower your premium. Your exact savings will rely upon your address and your insurance carrier.
When you’re looking to increase your residence’s resale value or defend your home, Louver Shop of Louisiana is here to help you through our skilled design consultants. Your professional will go over all the possibilities during your free consultation, take professional measurements and offer you a Louver Shop Complete Comfort Pricing™ quote, all at no charge or obligation. Contact us at 888-428-1415 to book your free consultation now!