Rolling shutters in Lake Charles don’t just shield your residence from intruders, they can improve its resale value too.
These shutters offer lots of other benefits to your home, which we’ll go over shortly. When you’re considering adding them to your home, you’ll want to select a skilled pro. Like one from Louver Shop of Louisiana, who will help you select and customize the ideal model for your residence during a free consultation.
Here are seven other benefits that rolling shutters can contribute to at your residence.<.p>
7 Perks of Installing Rolling Shutters at Your Home
- They’re better looking than other intruder prevention devices. Installing bars on your windows and doors can be ugly. Our rolling shutters come with a compact housing box and are designed to blend in with your house’s architecture, not detract from it. And even though they’re better looking, they still provide a reinforced layer of protection that tightly locks into place.
- They protect your house’s possessions from prying eyes. These shutters keep burglars from looking through windows or doors to find out what’s inside your residence.
- But they can do more than only shield your home from thieves. Rolling shutters can increase your energy efficiency on calm days and give a blackout effect. Their strong aluminum fabrication can also defend your house from bad storms. They shield the most susceptible areas of your home from aerial debris and rain. Some of the models we install can also be used as hurricane shutters.
- They’re fast and easy to unfurl. Rolling shutters that are motorized or automated can be deployed in just a few minutes with not much manpower required. If you like manual operation, we offer that as well. And select shutters can be customized with a weather sensor to make their use even faster and easier.
- They don’t need a ton of service. You don’t need to do much for shutter upkeep, except for keeping them free of dirt.
- They may improve your home’s value. Rolling shutters can be a pleasing add-on for potential buyers.
- They can reduce your homeowner’s insurance premium. Your insurance company typically supports adding security systems to your home, which might help decrease your premium. Your exact savings will rely on your address and your insurance carrier.
When you’re looking to increase your residence’s resale value or shield your home, Louver Shop of Louisiana is here to support you through our experienced design consultants. Your professional will go over all the possibilities during your free consultation, take professional measurements and offer you a Louver Shop Complete Comfort Pricing™ quote, all at no charge or obligation. Contact us at 888-428-1415 to schedule your free consultation right away!